What does a Fall/Winter Farm Membership Include?
- A weekly share of super fresh sustainably-grown organic veggies & microgreens (October - December then again March - April)
- Farm-Made or preserved foods including:
- Soup Mixes
- Pickles (peppers, beets, green tomatoes)
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Frozen tomatoes & peppers
- Dried peppers
- Dried herbs
Seasonal food-focused events:
- Two Bread & Soup Dinners. One in Early December and one in February
Mother’s Peace Urban Farm School
- Learning experiences to nourish your body/mind/spirit including:
- Free if taught by MPUF faculty, reduced amount if taught by guest faculty
- Fermenting 101 courses
- Foodie 101 courses
- Meditation Club
- Meditation Class
- Pre-K Farmer Camp
Your Mother's Peace Farm Membership
... is an investment that provides deep and profound returns
Health - Wellness - Learning - Happiness - Delicious Food - Community
Supporting Small Local Business that Supports You & Your Family
Order Your Fall/Winter Membership Today
Order your Mother's Peace Urban Farm Seasonal Membership Online Now!
Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
We specialize in growing delicious vegetables for your family. Farm Memberships include fresh seasonal vegetables as well as farm-made or preserved food.
Foodie Community Events
Our Harvest Happy Hours and Bread & Soup Dinners are wonderful opportunities to eat fabulous fresh and farm-made food while you mingle with old friends and new.
Mother's Peace Farm School
Mother's Peace is a unique kind of farm, so of course we offer unique Farm School Classes. All courses are designed to nourish your body, mind & soul.